Low-Point Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1, 8 oz. 1/3 less-fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Lite chunky blue cheese dressing
- 2 Tbs Buffalo-style wing sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1, 12.5 oz. can Swanson white chicken breast
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese with dressing and wing sauce. Add in cheese and chicken. Spoon into a 9-inch round pie dish and bake for 15 or 20 minutes until it's hot and bubbly. Enjoy! If you'd like a printer-friendly version of this recipe, Click Here.
NOTE - If you prefer the dip to have more of a spicy kick, add another tablespoon of wing sauce or 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper.
Total servings - 8, (1/4 cups)
Serving size - 1
Points per serving - 3.7
Tip #1 - If you use fat-free cream cheese instead of 1/3 less fat, the total points for 1/4 cup would be 2.4!
Tip #2 - If your grocery store has Pop Chips and you use those in place of regular tortilla chips, you can have about 22 Pop Chips for 2.5 points!
"There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity." - Tom Peters