Prepare to salivate! This is a terrific appetizer for gatherings or parties; so wonderful that it became our supper after what was meant to be just a few bites to sample. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 1, 8 oz. 1/3 less-fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Lite chunky blue cheese dressing
- 2 Tbs Buffalo-style wing sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1, 12.5 oz. can Swanson white chicken breast
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese with dressing and wing sauce. Add in cheese and chicken. Spoon into a 9-inch round pie dish and bake for 15 or 20 minutes until it's hot and bubbly. Enjoy! If you'd like a printer-friendly version of this recipe, Click Here.
NOTE - If you prefer the dip to have more of a spicy kick, add another tablespoon of wing sauce or 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper.
"There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity." - Tom Peters