Low-Point Spinach and Artichoke Cups
- 2 boxes frozen Mini Fillo Shells, 15 per box, thawed
- 1, 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1, 14 oz. can or jar artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place fillo shells on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients together. Remove shells and spoon artichoke mixture into each cup. (You might have a little leftover artichoke mixture; enjoy as a dip with pita chips). Place filled shells back in the oven for 12 minutes or until heated through. Enjoy! If you'd like a printer-friendly version of this recipe, Click Here.
Total servings - 30
Serving size - 1
Points per serving - .5
"You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone outta be."
- Elizabeth Gilbert