Delectable, delicious, and delightful! That's the best way to describe these adorable mini quiches. A great little breakfast that we just had for supper! :) Make them to go; pop them into a little container and take them to work. Great for your family or double the recipe for company. Perfect for anytime of the day, this is definitely a recipe to keep on hand!
Low-Point Mini Quiche
- 1 tube of Pillsbury reduced-fat Crescent rolls (8 total in a tube)
- 4 oz. Philadelphia 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 5 oz. chopped spinach (I bought a 10 oz. box of frozen chopped spinach and thawed it out, keeping half for another recipe)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella shredded cheese
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder (or 1/2 chopped onion)
- seasonings to taste
- Pam cooking spray
Spray a cupcake/muffin pan with Pam cooking spray. Take the crescent rolls and (one triangle/crescent roll at a time) line the pan, inserting the widest part in the center and spreading the dough up on the sides of the muffin pan. You will have a little "tail" remaining from the smallest part of the roll. Scrunch some of that down into the muffin pan, leaving just a little bit hanging out. Cook bacon until crisp. Break bacon up into small pieces. In a mixer, combine cream cheese, egg, spinach, mozzarella, bacon, onion powder, and seasonings. Scoop mixture into the dough in the muffin pans, without overfilling. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy! If you'd like a printer-friendly version of this recipe, Click Here.
Total servings = 8
Serving size = 1
Points per serving = 4