I think some of the best recipes are the ones that are really easy to make with very few ingredients. This absolutely delightful dessert is perfect for parties, family gatherings, or for yourself! Indulge!
- Individual Keebler ready pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- zest from a lemon, optional
- yellow food coloring, optional
In a mixer, combine all of the ingredients except lemon zest. If you desire a more yellow color, feel free to add a few drops of yellow food coloring. After blended and smooth pour into mini shells and refrigerate. Enjoy!! If you'd like a printer-friendly version of this recipe, Click Here.
"The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply." - Anonymous