Simple suppers -- my favorite! Here is a crock pot recipe that only has five ingredients and a wonderful taste!
Low-Point Chicken Stroganoff
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into cubes
- 1 can of Campbell's fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces of fat-free sour cream
- 1 packet of dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Add all ingredients, except shredded cheese, in crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve over whole grain rice or noodles and sprinkle just a little shredded cheddar cheese on top. If you'd like a printer-friendly version of this easy recipe, Click Here.
Total servings - 5
Serving size - 1 (w/out rice or noodles)
Total points per serving - 4
Total points plus per serving - 5
* Tip - You may have some leftover stroganoff sauce from this recipe. Peel, chop, and boil potatoes to add to sauce for some amazingly-tasting potato soup!
"What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence." - Samuel Jackson