One of the recipes I found is for Frozen Butterfinger Pie. I found this delicious dessert at laaloosh.com and with a little altering, made it even more appealing to our family.
Low-Point Frozen Butterfinger Pie
- 3 1/2 low-fat graham cracker sheets
- 1 tub fat-free Cool Whip, 8 oz.
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar, 2 oz., crushed
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Sweet 'N Low Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Sugar Free Caramel Topping
Very lightly spray 8 inch by 8 inch glass dish or pan with butter flavored non-fat cooking spray. Line the bottom with the graham crackers sheets. Slice and layer the banana on top of the graham crackers. Mix together the Cool Whip with half of the crushed Butterfinger. Spread the Cool Whip mixture over the graham crackers. Drizzle both the chocolate syrup and caramel topping on top of the Cool Whip. Sprinkle the remaining half of the crushed Butterfinger on top. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Total servings = 8
Serving size = 1 piece